Courses for Team & Employee Development:
Preparing to Deliver Industrial Training
One 4-Hour Session
Preparation is the first and most vital step prior to delivering any training session. It involves several procedures and basic understandings that can help one keep a program focused. This training session will help participants assess their company’s training needs and prepare to deliver training sessions.
The participant will learn: (1) to assess the overall objectives of a training program, (2) to conduct a training needs analysis, (3) to identify specialized training topics, (4) to identify participants, (5) to identify costs of training, and (6) to identify resources available to help plan and implement a solid company training program.
- Determining specific training needs and needs assessments
- Brainstorming, interviewing, and writing questionnaires
- Identifying the overall objectives for a training program
- Selecting and understanding your participants
- Adult learners
- Motivational techniques for adults
- Creating the climate for learning — promoting group involvement
- Specialized legal and mandatory training areas
- Identifying costs for training programs
- Identifying resources for training
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for those who may deliver business and industrial training, including supervisors, technicians, and human resource personnel.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,