Courses for Team & Employee Development:
One 2-Hour Session
In order to successfully implement a team approach, companies must understand why teams are superior to traditional management approaches, what the team approach entails, the different kinds of teams, and the changes that may be necessary to make the team approach.
The participant will learn: (1) the history behind the team approach to management, (2) the different kinds of teams, (3) the philosophical attitudinal and procedural changes that a company must make in order to ensure that the team approach is accepted, and (4) how implementation of a team approach affects both the individual and the company.
- Team management: A brief history and overview
- Advantages and disadvantages of the team concept
- Teams vs. traditional departments
- The different types of teams
- Problems companies can expect to encounter with teams
- How to turn those problems into opportunities
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and team members.