Courses for Computer Training:
Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
One 4–Hour Session
This course is designed to give the learner a basic understanding of the Microsoft PowerPoint software. Learners will design, print, and save a short presentation while learning to use the program.
The participant will learn: (1) to describe the types of outpoint, (2) to identify and define function of the title bar, scroll bars, minimize and maximize buttons, menu bar, and application control menu, (3) printing procedures, (4) to save work and edit work, (5) to apply a template to a presentation, (6) to find help.
- Inserting text; selecting font, font size, color and attributes
- Sizing an object; editing
- Cutting, copying, and pasting
- Selecting and editing slides in the outline form
- Distinguishing between the types of templates
- Getting help
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for employees that require knowledge of PowerPoint principles or those desiring a review.