Online Learning Research Office
The DELO Online Learning Research Office (OLRO) provides methodological, technical, programmatic, and financial support to faculty conducting research in the areas of online learning and online education. The office has staff and resources to assist faculty with the development and completion of research projects that:
- assess learning outcomes within online courses and programs,
- evaluate the effectiveness of technologies used in online education,
- advance our understanding of online pedagogy,
- measure the impact of online coursework on student retention and degree completion, and
- design research projects to compare online, hybrid, and traditional modes of instructional delivery.
The mission of the OLRO is to support faculty interested in online education and learning and to facilitate research and scholarship in these areas. Please contact our office if you have an idea for a research project that explores some aspect of online education and learning. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.