Knicely Conference Center
2355 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
WKU Dual Credit offers courses at participating area High Schools, the WKU Glasgow Regional Campus, and Online Dual Credit.
Please make sure you follow the correct registration process. All items must be completed to receive university credit for dual credit courses.
Registering for Dual Credit Courses
Step 1 — Dual Credit Application / Apply to WKU
Students planning to take courses through the Dual Credit will first need to apply for admission to WKU as a "non-degree-seeking student prior to high school graduation.”
- Only first time Dual Credit students need to apply to WKU.
- The online application can be found here: www.wku.edu/dualcredit/apply.
- The entire application is to be completed and submitted online.
- Deadlines: Fall – August 25 | Spring – January 25 | Online courses – August 10 / January 10
Step 2 — Register for Dual Credit / Student Info and Registration Form
- Dual Credit students must fill out a registration form every semester they wish to take courses.
- This form can be obtained from your high school guidance counselor, completed online (for Online Dual Credit), or you can download it.
- Form must include a signature of a guidance counselor or principal.
- Deadlines: Fall - August 25 | Spring - January 25 | Online courses - August 10/January 10
Again, in order to receive university credit for a Dual Credit course, the following steps must be completed by the deadlines listed on WKU Dual Credit's Timeline.
Step 3 - Access WKU Student accounts at my.wku.edu
- Assistance logging in to your WKU Student accounts can be found here.
- Visit TopNet for course schedule, tuition information, and transcripts.
- Setup and Use Student WebMail for information from WKU
- Login and Use BlackBoard for course work.
- Online students MUST log-in by August 20 (for Fall) and January 20 (for Spring).
Step 4 - Pay Tuition
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,