Full Time Engineering Employment Opportunities
Full time engineering employment opportunities will be posted here for 60 days or until they are filled. Click on the companies below and on the right to view more details about each opportunity and instructions for submitting your resumes and cover letters. Feel free to email Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding any of the openings posted here. If you are a company and would like to have your opening posted here, please contact Debbie Berry with the details about your opportunity.
You may also contact our Career Services center at EmployerRelations@wku.edu to have your opening posted to Top Jobs, our online job search tool for WKU students and alumni. You may email a word document containing your job advertisement to EmployerRelations@wku.edu and a Career Services Staff member will post the job within 48 hours.
If you are a WKU Engineering student or WKU alumni, you may log into TopJobs HERE with your NetID & PW to search by job id or key word.
Engineering Full Time Job Opportunities- Details on job openings listed here have been emailed to engineering students and
engineering alumni. Contact email@example.com if you need more information.
- Amtech LLC-Russellville KY: Seeking BSME to fill an engineering opening at their facility. They are an OEM for Dust Collectors. Interested applicants may email resumes or questions to Mr. Mark Edgar, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atmos Energy-Owensboro KY:Seeking qualified engineer for an intermediate level position responsible for assisting in the design, development, and execution of engineering efforts to ensure natural gas availability, public safety, and compliance. Applicants may apply online at Atmos Careers: KMD3675. Desire BS Engineering degree & 1 year of natural gas industry experience.
- Aleris Rolled Products North America: EE opening in Richmond VA. Other engineering openings at their Lewisport KY facility. Visit www.aleris.com/careers/americas.
- Division 5 Fabricators-Russellville KY: They are seeking a BSME or comparable degree to fill Operations Manager position. They mfg. dumpsters for waste connections including Scott Waste. Interested applicants may email resumes to Mr. Bryan McIntosh at email@example.com. You may visit their website at www.division5fabricators.com.
- Kerr Greulich-Louisville, KY: Senior FP and Plumbing Designer Opening- Desire BSCE or BSME applicants.
- Kerr Greulich-Louisville, KY: Entry level Electrical Engineer opening. The engineer will work as an engineering assistant supporting a project team and will report to the chief Electrical Engr. Ability to achieve license is desired.
- Domtar- Hawesville KY: Electrical Engineer opening. Desire 5 years' experience in Industrial Mfg. applications;however, consideration will be given to all qualified applicants. BSEE required. Applicant must apply online.
- Edwards Moving & Rigging-Shelbyville, KY: Senior Engineer Opening. Desire BSCE with 7-10 years experience.
- American Engineers-Glasgow, KY: Multiple Civil Tech openings(desire entry level BSCEs) and Survey Party Chief opening(desire BSCE with 3 years related experience).
- DocAir- Franklin, TN: Seeking BSME to fill Diagnostician and Project Manager opening. 1-3 years' experience desired.
- Kobe-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking Forging Engineer , Casting Engineer, and Industrial Engineer. BSME preferred with 5-7 years' experience.
- Holley Performance-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking Exhaust Design Engineer, EFI Design Engineer, EFI Systems Engineer, & Induction Systems Design & Development Engr all with 3-5 years' experience. Seeking Senior Electrical Engineer with 10+ years' experience.
- Luvata-Franklin KY: Seeking ME with 3-5 years' supervisory experience but all qualified applicants will be considered. Opening is immediate and will begin on 2nd shift as a shift supervisor leading to an engineering position in 12-18 months. Interested applicants may submit resumes to Ms. Laura Feckter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pan Oston-Bowling Green KY: Seeking Industrial Engineer to work in manufacturing methods, work force utilization, space, and workflow design, and capital equipment recommendations. Seek BS in Engineering or related discipline and 3 years' work experience. Resumes may be sent to email@example.com.
- ProCom Heating-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking BSME to fill Mechanical Engineering opening. Will consider Entry Level.
- SCA Americas-Bowling Green, KY:Seeking Operations Engineer with 3+ years' experience.
- Specialized Industry Solutions-Middle Tn-: Seeking Controls Engineer. Desire BSEE or BSME with EE minor with 4+ years' experience.
- Sun Products-Bowling Green, KY: Seeking Process Engineer. Will consider entry level BSME. Seeking Quality Assurance Engineer with 10+ years' experience.
- Superior Graphite-Hopkinsville, KY: Seeking Business Development Process Engineer. Desire BSME with 1-3 years' experience.
- Tech USA- Knoxville, TN: Keith Carrol Professional Recruiter- firstname.lastname@example.org: Multiple Construction Material Tech. openings in TN, KY and OH.
- T.RAD North America-Hopkinsville KY: Seeking Design Engineer & Project Manager. Desire BSME applicants. Resumes may be sent to Mr. Eric Collins at email@example.com.
- Lyons Co-Glasgow, KY: Currently seeking BSME to fill Mechanical Engineering opening. Click HERE to view full job description. Interested graduates may email resumes to Mr. Jerry Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bemis North America-Shelbyville,KY: Current opening for a Process Engineer. Deadline to apply is June 13, 2014. Click HERE to view the job description. Resumes may be emailed to Mr. Tim Peach in HR at email@example.com.
- Bowling Green Metal Forming-Cosma/Magna International-Product Engineer Opening: Seeking BSME entry level - 5 years' experience. Click HERE to view the job description. You may email resumes to Mr. Bob Clemens, HR Dept. Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gryphon Environmental- Hartford, KY: Seeking entry level ME or ME intern. Click HERE for details. Also seeking to fill a Engineering/Production Manager opening with an experienced ME graduate. Click HERE for details. Resumes may be emailed to addresses on the job descriptions.
- Johnson Bros. Corporation- Hardin KY project: Seeking entry level CE to fill immediate Field Engineer opening in Hardin KY for the KY Lake Bridge project. Click HERE for job details & to apply.
- Landmark Surveying Co., Inc.- Washington,IN - Seeking BS Civil Engineer with 2-5 years' experience for their Washington IN location. Interested candidates may apply through Monster.com or engineerjobs.com/jobs/civil-engineering. You may also email your resumes directly to Mr. Darren Helms for consideration at email@example.com.
- Sumitomo-Scottsville KY plant: Seeking Plastics Molding Engineer. Will consider entry level MEs to experienced MEs for this opening. Click HERE for details and to apply.
- John Kutter- Engineering Recruiter- seeking BSME to fill a non-automotive Manufacturing Project Engineer role in Bowling Green. You may email John for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him at 270.692.0700. Client prefers engineer with 2-3 years' of manufacturing or project management experience.
- Honda Mfg. IN (HMIN):Multiple EE and ME openings at their manufacturing plant in Greensburg IN. Notice emailed to EE and ME students on May 13th. Please see TopJobs for more details. To apply, click HERE and search the Indiana location for Engineering openings by selecting IN and putting Engineering in as key word search. To learn more about the Honda IN Mfg. plant Click HERE.
- Halton Company-Scottsville,KY:Immediate opening for Research & Development Engineer. Recent ME graduates are encouraged to apply. All applicants should apply through BirdDog jobs HERE.
- Bowling Green Metalforming-Bowling Green, KY: Immediate opening for entry level product engineer. Will consider May 2014 or December 2015 upcoming ME graduates. Click HERE to view the job description. If interested, email resumes to email@example.com.
- Dewey-Estes CE firm-Nashville, TN: Seeking CE graduates and CM graduates to fill construction management and civil engineering openings. If interested, you may email resumes to Kevin Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Daicel Safety Systems America(DSSA)-Beaver Dam, KY: Seeking ME graduate for Customer Quality Engineer. Interested graduates may email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com for consideration. Put Customer Quality Engineer in the subject line. Also seeking EE graduate for electrical machine design & programming. Please put Entry Level Electrical Engineering opening in the subject line of your email. You may use the same email as above.
April 2014 Openings:
- Span Tech-Glasgow, KY : Seeking to fill entry level Design Engineering opening. Interested graduates may email their resumes and cover letters to Mr.Greg Mattingly, Design Engineering Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerson Electric-Russellville, KY: Seeking experienced Industrial Engineer. Will consider MEs with 1-5 years of experience. Click HERE for more information.
- Associated Engineers, Inc-Madisonville, KY: Seeking entry level CE to work out of their Madisonville office location. Interested applicants may email their resumes to email@example.com. You may visit their website at www.AssociatedEngineers.com
Additional Full Time Engineering Job Opportunities:
- Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems - Scottsville, KY and Edmonton, KY and other National locations including Lexington KY, La Vergne TN, Marysville OH, and Northville MI. Click HERE to view their current job openings. Click on Job Openings and apply through their site. You may search by keyword "engineering" . You may also email your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone here in their corporate office will direct it to the appropriate HR manager. If you are interested in inquiring about current or future openings at their Scottsville KY location, you may email your resume to Rayna Falls, their HR Plant Mgr, at email@example.com . There is a full time opening for a Plastics Molding Engineer at their Scottsville plant. If you have interest in the Edmonton plant, please email Gretchen Bandy, their HR Plant Manager, at GBandy@sewsus.com .
- Steve Kestler & Associates- Harrodsburg, KY - Steve is a technical recruiter out of Harrodsburg KY. He has successfully placed several of our Engineering graduates. If you are interested using a recruiter as part of your job search, contact Steve for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org . Click HERE for his full contact information. He's been in touch in May & June 2014 with ME/EE openings in the Lexington area in automotive parts manufacturer industries.
- JP(John) Kutter with Kutter & Associates: He's a recruiter looking for entry level MEs and EEs for KY & TN openings including the Bowling Green area. Click HERE for more information. They have placed WKU engineering graduates in the past.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,