WKU Engineering Employment Opportunities
On their paths to becoming successful engineering practitioners, many of our engineering students work for local, regional, and national engineering employers as summer interns or as engineering co-ops as they gain invaluable real world project and work experience.
Click here to see what our engineering students are saying about their co-op & internship work experiences.
Many engineering employers contact us to share full time engineering employment opportunities. These openings are posted in TopJobs, our jobs database for WKU students and alumni. TopJobs is maintained by our Career Services department. We also email job opportunity notices directly to our engineering students.
Our employment opportunities are organized into two main categories:
- Co-op/Internship Engineering Employment which may be part-time engineering employment during the academic year(Parallel Co-ops), Continuous Co-ops, or Summer Engineering Internships.
- Full Time Engineering Employment- Post graduate full time engineering opportunities.
If you are an engineering student or graduate and would like to complete our Student Engineering Employment Report Form for your current engineering employer, please click HERE. We like to keep our databases current to be able to serve your needs better. We also ask you to complete this form if you are a graduating senior who has accepted a full time offer as well! Thanks for your help and cooperation!
Please use our links provided under Career Services, to search Top Jobs, view sample engineering resumes and cover letters, and other useful information.
If you are an employer and would like to share an employment opportunity, please email Debbie Berry, our Industrial Partnership Coordinator, at email@example.com .
You may also have your opportunity added to TopJobs by emailing Career Services at EmployerRelations@wku.edu a word document of your job description. A Career Services staff member will post your listing. You may call them directly at (270) 745-3095.
WKU Engineering Employment Opportunities:
- Co-op/Internship Job Openings : This includes information on summer internship employment, parallel co-op openings(working part time during the school year), and full time one year continuous co-op openings.
- Full Time Engineering Job Openings
KY Manufacturing Company Directories:
These may be useful resources/guides to engineering students seeking employment in KY.
- 2015 KY Manufacturing Companies by City
- Franklin Simpson County Industry Guide
- Logan County Business Industry Guide
Other WKU Engineering Employment Links:
- Career Services Center Links
- Engineering Resume and Cover Letter Samples
- Engineering Employment Form for Engineering Students & Alumni
- Ogden Science & Engineering Career Fair Photo Gallery: Spring 2012
- Ogden Science & Engineering Career Fair Photo Gallery: Spring 2013
- Ogden Science & Engineering Career Fair Photo Gallery: Spring 2014
For Engineering Employers:
- Contact Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org to have a job opportunity posted here.
- Contact Career Services at EmployerRelations@wku.edu or by phone at 270.745.3095 to have your job opening posted to TopJobs, our WKU online jobs database for WKU students and alumni.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,