Congratulations to the 2014 Ogden College of Science and Engineering Awardees in Engineering
|Date: Wednesday, May 14th, 2014||Return|
- Tyler Quinn Sheffield of Dry Ridge, Award for Academic Excellence in Civil Engineering
- Jacob Martin of Waddy, John Russell Award in Civil Engineering
- John Michael Simpson of Glasgow, John Russell Award in Civil Engineering
- Joseph Clint Malone of Hickman, Award for Academic Excellence in Electrical Engineering
- Devon C. Woosley of Smiths Grove, John Russell Award in Electrical Engineering
- Jacob Hopkins of Lewisburg, Most Outstanding Junior in Electrical Engineering
- Larkin Heintzman of Bowling Green, Most Outstanding Junior in Electrical Engineering
- Molly Shircliff of Glasgow, Most Outstanding Sophomore in Electrical Engineering
- John Wade Runyon of Owensboro, Evan McCasland Award in Mechanical Engineering
- Darren Tinker of Bowling Green, John Russell Award in Mechanical Engineering
MATHCOUNTS represents the Kentucky Society of Professional Engineers’ (KSPE) ongoing commitment to encourage sixth, seventh and eighth grade students to strengthen skills in math, science, leadership and teamwork.
White Squirrel Weather Staff, along with other WKU and community emergency responder groups, participate in "Enhanced Sports and Special Events Incident Management" FEMA training workshop held on campus.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,