- Center for Robert Penn Warren Studies
- Creative Writing Graduate Profiles
- English Club Page
- English Department Calendar of Events
- English Department Internship Program
- English Majors Weblog
- General Education Classes
- Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing
- News and Photo Gallery
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Victorians: A Journal of Culture and Literature
- Writing Center
- Writing Project
Dr. Lloyd Davies
Office: Cherry Hall 118
Eng 200 Introduction to Literature
Eng 300 Writing in the Disciplines
Eng 381-382 Survey of English Literature
Eng 385 World Literature
Eng 399 Topics in English: Switzerland in Literature
Eng 460 Literary Criticism
Eng 484 Romantic Movement
Eng 586 Seminar in British Writers
Eng 597 Special Topics
Faculty-directed Summer Study Abroad Program in Switzerland
Ph.D. in Literature, 1993. Duke University, Program in Literature, Durham, North Carolina. Dissertation: “On Reading Nature: Romanticism, Textuality, and the Alps.” Supervisor: Robert Gleckner. Committee Members: Fredric Jameson, James Rolleston, Clyde de L. Ryals, Thomas Pfau.
MA in Philosophical Aesthetics, 1986. Institute for Christian Studies, Toronto, Canada. Thesis: “Owen Barfield's Aesthetics: Worldview and Poetic Consciousness.” Director: Calvin Seerveld.
BA in Comparative Literature (English and German), 1979. UC Riverside, Riverside, California.
BFA in Music (piano performance), 1973. California Institute of the Arts, Valencia, California.