Resources Websites - W3C
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is the international standards body of the World Wide Web. It develops specifications, guidelines, software, and tools to lead the Web to its full potential. Two of its major efforts are the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and the Web Accessibility Guidelines. These form the standard for web accessible development.
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility
- How the Disabled Use the Web
- Making a Website Accessible
- Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Initiative