Submit a Proposal
The ADEIL annual conference extends the opportunity for participants to share insights and experiences centered on outreach with their peers. ADEIL 2013: Committed to the Race illustrates the dedication we as leaders in distance education and independent learning show every day in our quest to help others in their pursuit of education.
We invite you to submit a proposal to encourage discussion about concerns, innovative practices, and new developments in the field of distance, online, and independent learning. Topics include, but are not limited to: research, assessment, student services, curriculum development, instructional design, marketing, administration, teaching, and policy.
Guidelines for proposals:
- Provide a short working title
- List presenter(s) and briefly describe backgrounds, especially as they relate to experience with the topic. Please include e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Provide a one- or two-paragraph description of the content and objectives that you hope to achieve. This summary will appear in the final program to entice attendees.
- Describe format, length (45-50 minutes), and your equipment needs, especially audiovisual or computer needs.
- Submit your proposal as early as possible to increase chances of its acceptance by the committee. More than one proposal may be submitted. ADEIL will also consider multiple presentations of the same session if the agenda permits.
Call for proposals deadline has been extended to August 5, 2013. Please submit proposal
by e-mail to Kristyn Rose at email@example.com.