Majors and Minors Fair
The Academic Advising & Retention Center is happy to announce the 2014 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair was a success. The 2014 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair had 1484 WKU students in attendance. 61% of attendees were first-year students. Over 80 majors, minors, faculty-led study abroad programs and academic offices were represented at the 2014 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair!
AARC would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped to support the event. We couldn't do it without you!
WKU has a number of students who are still searching for a career path that will lead them to success and fulfillment. The Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair presents them with an invaluable opportunity to explore numerous options at once, including ways to expand their education through a study abroad experience that fits with their academic and career goals.
The 2015 Majors and Minors & Study Abroad Fair is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center.
2014 Majors and Minors Fair Donations
As in previous years, the 2015 Majors and Minors Fair will include great door prizes. Listed below are the donations we received for the 2014 Majors and Minors Fair.
WKU Campus Community
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences (Prize Package from the WKU Store)
- College of Health and Human Services (iPad Mini)
- Computer Information Systems (Three Discount Cards/Smart Cards)
- Gordon Ford College of Business (Two Gordon Ford College of Business t-shirts)
- Honors College (Four $25 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Masters of Business Administration (Two Masters of Business Administration t-shirts)
- Ogden College of Science and Engineering (Eight $25 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Potter College of Arts & Letters (Three prize packages from The WKU Store)
- WellU ($25 gift card to Kroger)
Bowling Green Community
- Burger and Bun
- CiCi’s Pizza
- Classic Cuts & Shaves
- Express Tan
- Great American Donut Shop
- National Corvette Museum
Register for 2015 Majors and Minors Fair
Please complete the form and email it back to Jessica.Dorris@wku.edu or fax it to (270) 745-5421. You will receive a confirmation email once your form has been received and processed.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,