- About Us
- Certificate Programs
- Changing Major
- CHHS Home
- Current Students
- Department History
- Dietetic Internship
- Dinner by Request
- Department Online Newsletter
- Faculty and Staff Information
- Faculty/Staff Listing
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
Family and Consumer Sciences
1906 College Heights Blvd #11037
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1037
SECOND ROUND APPLICATION PROCESS 2013
To be eligible for the second round application process, you must have unsuccessfully participated in the Computer Match Process.
- Check the Dietetic Internship Admission Criteria. If you do not meet these basic criteria, do not contact us.
- Review the Internship Fee Schedule.
- Release your DICAS materials to the WKU Dietetic Internship Program.
- Applications must be submitted by April 12 at noon.
The Dietetic Internship Program will review second round applications in the order they are received. If you are selected as a second round appointment, we will notify you by either e-mail or telephone. At the conclusion of the process, we will notify all unsuccessful applicants that the internship class is complete.