WKU On Demand
On Demand courses may be covered by financial aid if the student has met basic eligibility requirements*, has a current FAFSA on file, has completed requests for any/all additional requirements (tax information, probation counseling, etc.), and has complied with the first two stipulations listed below:
- Students must have an equal or great number of regular or web based courses (including WKU On Demand web courses) to the number of paper or email on demand courses they wish to take.
- Students must complete an online WKU On Demand Agreement with the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- Students who complete an On Demand Agreement must complete the on demand course(s) within the semester for which financial aid is awarded. Students cannot take a full 9 months to complete on demand courses if they are receiving financial aid for those courses. Students who sign this agreement and fail to complete their On Demand courses within the semester may be on financial aid probation the following semester/term.
- Since the charges for On Demand course(s) are completely separate from regular university course charges, they are not considered in a determination of full-time hours for fee assessment purposes.
- Students who are enrolled in 12 hours of regular university courses have already been awarded the maximum in financial aid. There is no additional aid awarded for added On Demand courses.
- Students may change/switch On Demand courses as long as the number of On Demand courses remain equal to or greater than their regular courses and the change is approved by the On Demand Office.
- Students who drop On Demand courses after the 100% drop/add date may be subject to reduction of financial aid, reduced tuition refund and may be on probation for the next semester/term.
- Students whose financial aid has processed and they have received a residual check must pay for their on demand course at the time they enroll. If they need the On Demand course to keep their total financial aid hours at a certain level (half-time, full-time, etc.) they need to submit the On Demand Agreement.
If you are taking a full-time, regular course load (12 credit hours; 6 credit hours for loan only students) you do not receive any additional financial aid for on demand courses.
*Students must be enrolled in good standing in a degree seeking program and be enrolled at least half-time.
When you press CONTINUE, you will be redirected to TopNet where you will complete the WKU On Demand Agreement. Log in using your Net ID and password, choose Financial Aid, and then WKU On Demand Agreement.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,