Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Student Financial Assistance

W-2 Forms


Students and parents of dependent students who are selected for Verification Group 6 are required to submit a copy of their W-2 form(s) for each source of employment income received for the tax year. If a W-2 form has been misplaced, contact the employer to request a duplicate copy. If the employer is unable to provide a duplicate W-2 form, contact the IRS and request a free copy of the "W-2 Wage Statement" for the tax year. The W-2 Wage Statement can be requested from the IRS in several ways:


***Return to the main Verification page***




Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/24/14