All students who are chose for Verification Group 1, Group 5 or Group 6 must complete an online student worksheet at www.kheaa.com . Parents of dependent students must also "Register" an account at www.wkheaa.com and e-sign the student worksheet.
- Go to www.kheaa.com .
- "Sign In" with the student's ID and password or "Register" if you are a first-time user.
- Click on "KHEAA Verify."
- Click on "Student's Online Worksheet" and follow the screen prompts to complete the worksheet. E-sign the worksheet with the student's FAFSA PIN number.
- Parents of dependent students must also "Register" an account at www.kheaa.com and e-sign the student worksheet.
- To apply for or retrieve a forgotten FAFSA PIN number, go to www.pin.ed.gov.
- For assistance with the student worksheet, please contact KHEAA Verify at 855-272-8771.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,