This program has been moved to Summer 2015.
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
- Appreciate that classrooms, teachers, and schools are all unique settings
- Demonstrate knowledge of planning, teaching and assessment of student learning by providing evidence for Teacher Standards
- Develop the ability to read, write, and think critically about educational topics
- Demonstrate knowledge of current international educational issues and trends, background and history, and legal and financial considerations pertinent to choosing a career in education.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the various tools and technologies for organizing, analyzing, and interpreting information
- Develop a philosophy of education that reflects current understandings of educational theories and practices Acquire knowledge of schools that will help them be more informed citizens
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,