Course emphasis is on the uniqueness of Ecuadorian agriculture and its effect on people, social issues and governmental policies.
- Compare sustainability issues between Ecuador and the US
- Investigate issues related to food production and infrastructure
- Distinguish similarities and differences in US and Ecuadorians trade policies
- Compare educational systems
- Experience living in another culture
- Defend economic and political issues related to world situation
- Adapt knowledge learned to further success in your field of study.