Experience international business first hand in an international setting.
- Articulate new knowledge and demonstrate skills related to a leadership topic, including unique learning and new understanding as a consequence of interacting with an international professor and IAE Lyon students.
- Articulate how this international experience has positively influenced their understanding of other cultures, particularly as related to their concept of leadership.
- Demonstrate and reflect on their growth in leadership knowledge, growth in cultural understanding, and new thinking related to their research and/or professional development through a written paper.
- Present and discuss their growth in leadership knowledge, growth in cultural understanding, and new thinking related to their research and/or professional development with their peers.
- The IAE Lyon International Week 2015 (coming soon)
- Dr. Randy Capps's International Leadership Seminar in Lyon, France
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,