Skip to main content

Faculty-Led Study Abroad

The spirit of adventure

howler in belize


Faculty-Led Study Abroad programs require that you have a passport that meets these requirements. 

  • Eligible to obtain a visa for program destination(s) and through all transit points (if needed) as determined by US State Department and host country.
  • Possess passport valid for at least six (6) months after program end date.

If your passport doesn't meet both of these, it is time up get a passport or renew it.

Start here.

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/24/14