- Chancellor's Welcome
- WKU-G Home
- Campus Notifications
- Event Request
- Financial Assistance
- Writing Center
Welcome to WKU-Glasgow –the home of the Hilltoppers and land of Big Red! Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time faculty or staff member, we are delighted that you would like to hold your event on our beautiful campus. We want you to know that we will do everything we can to make sure you and your guests have a wonderful experience on the hill.
In order for Big Red to put his best foot forward on your behalf and adequately consider your request, here are a few suggestions to aid you with your submission.
- Review the calendar of events to consider open dates as well as other competing events at WKU Events
- Identify a primary date and time as well as an alternate date and time
- If applicable, include any images, graphics or data you wish to be used for in-house marketing
- Detailed equipment, furniture and room arrangement needs will strengthen the request and our service
- Complete all sections of the WKU-Glasgow Event Request Form & Use Agreement
- Download the form as a Word document, complete and save it to your computer, then email the completed form and signed Use Agreement form to Justin.Pedigo@wku.edu
It is important to note that events on the WKU-Glasgow campus are not scheduled until requests are received, reviewed and approved by a WKU-Glasgow administrator. Once you receive confirmation of approval, the event is scheduled in the calendar.
Note: Because we use a coordinated approach among several departments within the university, a minimum of five (5) business days is required for review and approval.
We look forward to receiving your request and learning more about your planned event. So, don't hesitate, send in your request today!
WKU-Glasgow is a member of the Glasgow-Barren County Chamber of Commerce President's Club. In addition, many of the WKU-Glasgow faculty and staff participate in numerous civic and community organizations and serve on a variety of community committees, boards and councils in support of its ten-county service area.