Directions from North and South I-65
- Take Exit 26 off of Interstate 65.
- Turn toward Bowling Green onto Cemetery Road.
- Continue straight for three miles. Cemetery Road becomes Fairview Avenue. Continue going straight across 31-W Bypass. You will pass a fire station on your left. After passing the fire station, go through one traffic light and a stop sign, then turn left at the second stop sign onto College Street (this is a one-way street).
- Stay on College Street through downtown Bowling Green and continue until you reach the top of the hill. College Street will dead-end at College Heights Boulevard at a statue of Henry Hardin Cherry. Turn right onto College Heights Boulevard and stay in the right-hand lane.
- The Welcome Center in the Kentucky Building and will be on your right.
Directions from William Natcher Parkway
- Take exit #5 off the William Natcher Parkway for US-68.
- Turn left off of the exit ramp if you are coming from Owensboro. Turn right off of exit ramp if you are coming from I-65.
- You will travel approximately 2 miles, go under a train trestle, and come to a stop light at University Boulevard.
- Turn left on University Boulevard.
- University Boulevard is a 4-lane road; get in the right-hand lane on the right side.
- You will pass the baseball field, the football stadium, and the basketball arena (all on your right). Just past the basketball arena is a parking structure with a stop light next to it; go straight at this stop light. The Welcome Center will be on your right in the Kentucky Building just after the curve.