Perks of the Job
- All positions are professional, full time positions.
- Coordinators serve on Student Affairs division-wide committees.
- Many professional development opportunities (reading groups, various committee opportunities, involvement across campus, etc.)
- Active role in Admission recruitment.
- Flexibility with time off to attend conferences and other professional development opportunities.
- Great networking opportunities.
- Great contact, support and interaction with the department's Leadership Team.
- Collateral assignments in Judicial Affairs, Retention, M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan, etc.
- WKU serves many first generation college students.
- All residence halls have been completely renovated.
- Continuing campus renovation and improvement projects.
- Close working relationship with the Community College.
- Can delay beginning coursework for the first semester to allow for transition needs.
- Directors have reserved parking spaces.
- Partial tuition waiver for graduate hours.
- 12 month furnished apartment with cable, internet, and utilities.
- Department pet policy allows directors to have a dog or cat weighing less than 25 lbs. and no more than 15" in length.
- Staff discount at on campus businesses.