- Residence Halls
- Residence Hall Staff
- Residence Hall Photo Gallery
- Residence Hall Map
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hall Addresses
- Important Dates
- Room Change Requests
- Safety & Security
- What to Bring
- Reasons to Live on Campus
- Apply for Housing
- Barnes-Campbell Hall
- Bates-Runner Hall
- Bemis Lawrence Hall
- Douglas Keen Hall
- Gilbert Hall
- Hugh Poland Hall
- McCormack Hall
- McLean Hall
- Meredith Hall
- Minton Hall
- Northeast Hall
- Pearce Ford Tower
- Rodes-Harlin Hall
- Southwest Hall
- Zacharias Hall
- All guests must check in at the desk with a WKU ID or valid drivers license.
- Guests must be escorted by a resident when in the building and must use the designated restrooms.
- Guests should not be left in the building while the resident is not there.
- The resident must check out each guest as they leave the building.
- Residents are responsible for the actions of their guests.
Single Gender Halls:
(Barnes Campbell, Bemis Lawrence, Douglas Keen, Gilbert, Hugh Poland, McCormack, Meredith, Pearce Ford Tower and Rodes Harlin)
Visitors of the opposite gender may visit residents during the following hours:
- Monday -Thursday 10:00 am - midnight
- Friday at 10:00 am - Sunday at midnight
Guests of the same gender may visit at any time.
(Bates Runner, McLean, Minton, Northeast, Southwest and Zacharias Halls)
Co-Ed halls have 24 hour visitation.
The hall director must approve overnight guests of the same gender. The hall director will consult with the roommate, if applicable. Student recruits (athletic, admissions, or other university programs) need to register with HRL at least 48 hours prior to a visit. Overnight guests of the opposite gender are not permitted.
The Department of Housing & Residence Life prohibits cohabitation of guests within a residence hall room. Residents should always work out an agreement with a roommate for overnight guests. Any guest spending the night more than three consecutive nights within the residence halls may be seen as a violator of cohabitation.