- KAHO 2016
- Contact List
- KAHO Schedule
- Hotel Accommodations
- Conference Location
- Submit Award Nominations
- Sponsor KAHO 2016
- Proposed Legislation
Western Kentucky University - Bowling Green, KY
October 6-7, 2016
$60 - Graduates & Professionals
$30 - Undergraduate Students
The Kentucky Association of Housing Officers invites you to attend the annual KAHO Conference to be counted among "Kentucky's Finest" housing professionals! We will learn from, network with, and celebrate each other at this two-day conference hosted at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, KY.
– Meet other colleagues and network with professionals from around the Commonwealth.
– See how others handle various situations in our field.
– Find out ways to be professionally involved in our state through the KAHO organization.
– Develop your communication skills by applying to be a session presenter.
– Have an opportunity to experience the unique campus of another Kentucky higher education institution.
– Visit with our Conference Associates and learn about purchasing amazing products.
Registration & Accommodations
Priority Registration: June 1 - September 23, 2016
Registration fee: $60 - Graduates & Professionals, $30 - Undergraduates
Call for Programs
Do you have a session you would like to present that features "Kentucky's Finest" in housing? Present on one of the following topics, or add your own:
- Student Development
- Professional Development
- Social Justice
- Campus Partnerships
- Add your own
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,