How to Stay in the Same Room
If you would like to stay in your same room in the Fall of 2014, log into Topnet on Tuesday, February 18.
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "My Housing"
- Before clicking the "I Agree" button, read the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Agreement using the link provided.
- Click "Stay in Same Room" - you will be reassigned back to your same room for next year. You will get a message and an email verifying that you have reassigned yourself.
- Click "Return to My Housing"
- After you return to "My Housing," you can now see your room assignment for Fall 2014.
If you would like to add a roommate to your Fall 2014 room assignment, return to Topnet on Wednesday, February 19. You will need the proxy number for the person you want to room with.
- Enter the student's proxy number in the space provided and click the "Add Roommate" button.
- You will be able to see if the correct person has been selected. Click "Continue."
- You can now see that the roommate has been added.