Spring Break 2012 Parking & Transit (Click here for more)
|Date: Wednesday, February 29th, 2012||Return to Archive|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week.
March 5th to March 9th
Parking Changes: (Click here for map)
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- Normal and University Lots will be closed at dusk beginning Friday, March 2nd and ending on Friday, March 9th
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm – 8pm ONLY.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday March 12th
After being diagnosed with prostate cancer, men who eat a diet high in vegetable fats, such as those in nuts and olive oil, may be less likely to have their disease spread, a new study suggests.