Weight Watchers at WKU
|Author: Terri F.|
Date: Tuesday, April 10th, 2012
|Return to Archive|
Weight Watchers has launched a new model nationally. Under this new model members do not sign up for a location but a membership with Weight Watchers in which a Monthly Pass is valid for attending meetings in the community, as well as the workplace. As soon as you purchase your monthly pass, you will be a live member under the new model, and can immediately print a temporary pass and attend a meeting.
- Click HERE to log in and register.
Company ID: 35012
Company Passcode: WW35012
- Then "Purchase". After you register your will see a statement that says, there are no At Work meetings at this site (On-campus meetings will be determined at a later date*). Ignore this statement and move to the next page where you see local meetings in the community that you may attend.
- Click on the blue rectangular box that is on one of the meeting pages that says "PURCHASE MONTHLY PASS". Enter credit card, debit card or pay pal information to complete the purchase.
- Print out a "temporary" monthly pass. You will be mailed a regular monthly pass within two weeks.
If you need help with the online registration, please email Weight Watchers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 866-204-2885.
* To have on-campus meetings a minimum of 15 people will be required to purchase a monthly pass specific to WKU.
(CNN) -- Juicing -- if you believe its avid fans -- is a great way to detox the body, prevent disease and lose weight.
Are you killing it in the gym but not seeing results? Chances are, you've fallen victim to bad advic
Order by July 15th to be eligible for a prize giveaway!
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets