Winter Term Intersession Parking and Transit Changes
|Date: Thursday, December 13th, 2012||Return|
- All student (Housing & Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (all current WKU permits honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm ONLY.
- Green Line will also run on Wednesdays and Saturday s from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm during Winter Break (December 15th – January 1st). No other transit service available.
To view an Intersession parking map, click HERE.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 10th to March 14th
Make this year's spring break memorable by having fun and staying safe. Below is a guide to help you make safe choices during spring break.
Banishing belly fat and taking back your health, while eating the foods you love. 5 calorie-saving tips.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets