Parking and Transit Summer Changes
|Date: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013||Return|
Click here to view Intersession Parking Map.
- All Student (Housing and Commuter) lots temporarily become All Permit zones. All current WKU permits will be honored.
- Faculty and Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- On Call service ONLY between Main and South Campus 7:30 am to 4:00 pm weekdays. Call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane at 7:00 pm
- ADA - On Call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Additional information may be found at www.wku .edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diddle North Lot Reserved
Learn how your sleep and sleep habits can decrease your health and raise your health risks!
Many of us drive on a daily basis. Find out the stats on how many people are driving drowsy and why it is important to get enough rest.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets