Enterprise Promotion Extended Until 10/31/2013
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return|
Join Enterprise CarShare for $10 and Receive $35 Driving Credits!
Enterprise CarShare is a membership-based car sharing program from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, with vehicles parked right on our campus at WKU. Enterprise CarShare provides an alternate method of transportation to go where you want, when you want.
Enterprise has an exclusive offer for you to join. Simply pay $10 and they will waive the first year’s annual membership fee, application fee, and give you $35 in driving credits.
Once you become a member, using Enterprise CarShare is as simple as:
- Reserve: Log in at EnterpriseCarShare.com. Choose the vehicle you want and the time you need it – for an hour, a day, or even overnight.
- Unlock and Go: Your membership card allows you access to the vehicle. The keys are inside. And you’re off!
- Return: Bring the vehicle back to the dedicated parking spot where you found it. Your rental is complete.
- Access to vehicles in convenient, designated parking spots
- Online access to vehicle reservations
- Low rates for hourly, daily, or overnight usage
- Vehicles available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
Driving credit applies to time and mileage only and expires one year from membership approval date. Offer cannot be transferred, applied to previous rentals or balances owed or other fees, charges and has no actual cash value or surrender value. Offer cannot be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts. Percentage of savings may vary by program. Taxes and fees may apply. New applicants only.
Join now and receive this exclusive deal. Simply put promo code CAMPUS2013 in the application’s promo field.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets