Thanksgiving Break Parking and Transit
|Date: Monday, November 18th, 2013||Return to Archive|
Thanksgiving Break is almost here! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st at 4:30 p.m. (all student zones become All Permit zones).
- WKU football game day parking is in effect for Saturday, November 30th.
- Please see the following links for reserved lots, road closings, and tailgating information.
- No regular Topper Transit Wednesday, November 27th – Sunday, December 1st.
- The Shopping Shuttle will have service on Wednesday and Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (on the hour).
- No ADA service will be provided other than the Wednesday and Saturday Shopping Shuttle.
Please visit us at www.wku.edu/transportation or contact us at 270-745-2361 with any questions.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, December 17th to Sunday, January 20th
Reduced services will be in effect during the Winter Break.
Need a Ride to the Airport for the Holidays?
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,