Spring Break 2014 Parking & Transit
|Date: Friday, March 7th, 2014||Return to Archive|
Intersession services will be in effect during Spring Break Week.
- All Student (Housing & Commuter) Lots temporarily become All Permit Zones (All Current WKU Permits Honored).
- Faculty/Staff lots will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots will close at dusk beginning Friday, March 7th and ending on Friday, March 14th:
- Chestnut North
- Chestnut South
- University Blvd Housing Lot
- Normal Drive Housing Lot
- The back half of Creason Lot
- South Campus Lot
- On call service available only. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule a ride between main and south campus.
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays & Saturdays from 4pm - 8pm ONLY.
Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, March 17th. Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets