Faculty / Staff - Order Your Parking Permit Online Now!
|Date: Monday, April 14th, 2014||Return to Archive|
- Visit www.wku.edu/transportation and click on “Buy Your WKU Parking Permit” on the left.
- Benefits eligible Faculty and Staff may choose to have their parking permit paid through payroll deduction if purchased by August 22, 2014.
- Pre-ordered permits will be mailed to home addresses beginning mid-July. We will not mail to campus addresses. You may request to hold the permit for pick-up.
New for 2014-2015
- Gated Regents or Gated Hilltop permit holders will renew their existing permit. Do not discard your current permit.
- The College Heights Blvd Lot, located near PS1 at the corner of College Heights Blvd and University Blvd, will be zoned faculty/staff Non-Premium (NP) parking. This will slightly increase the availability of faculty/staff parking in the area. See the 2014-2015 PARKING MAP for all zone changes for the new year.
- Several changes are being made to the Topper Transit. Bus frequencies are being increased and routes are being adjusted. Please see our “Changes to Transit” link on our website for full details.
Guaranteed Parking: Have you considered the Alumni Square Garage? The ASG permit offers guaranteed parking in the Alumni Square Garage! If your office is on the north end of campus, the ASG permit may be right for you. ASG permit sales are limited and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Information on Tailgating, Parking, Shuttle Services, and Lot / Road Closings
Friday, August 29th
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets