Finals Week Transit & Parking Changes
|Date: Thursday, May 8th, 2014||Return to Archive|
Topper Transit Service Changes
- White Line will operate on a 15-minute frequency from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- The Red Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency from 7:15 AM to 5:40 PM.
- The Green Line (Shopping Shuttle), Purple Line, and Blue Line will operate on their normal schedule.
- Due to reduced transit service during Finals Week, all current WKU permits, including South Campus Permits, will be honored in all student Housing (H) and Commuter (C) zones as well as lots with the All Permit (AP) zone designation.
- All Permit (AP) zones are located in the Creason, Russellville Road, Service Supply and Adams Street parking lots
PLEASE NOTE: Parking meters and all Faculty/Staff Gated (GH, GR), Premium (P) or Non-Premium (NP) zones will be enforced as usual.
10/21 and 10/22
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,