Parking for Commencement Weekend Activities
|Date: Tuesday, May 13th, 2014||Return to Archive|
Graduation is upon us! Numerous graduation events and ceremonies will occur on campus Friday, May 16th, and Saturday, May 17th, which will bring many visitors to campus. To see a list of the ceremonies and receptions taking place, visit the Office of the Registrar’s Commencement page HERE.
Parking for Commencement Ceremonies at Diddle Arena
- Parking Structures 1 and 2 will be open for free public parking for all ceremonies.
- Diddle North, Diddle South, and the first floor of Parking Structure 2 will be reserved for Disability Parking.
- Beginning 2PM Friday, only vehicles displaying disability credentials will be allowed into the Diddle North parking lot.
- Vehicles parked in Diddle North Friday morning may remain throughout the day, but are asked to leave as soon as is convenient at the end of the work day.
- Overflow parking is available in remaining lots throughout campus.
- For a map of commencement ceremony parking, please click HERE.
If your department or group has an event which requires visitor parking, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Lady Toppers play Thurs 11/20. Hilltoppers play Sat 11/22
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,