Chestnut St. Closing Monday
|Date: Thursday, May 15th, 2014||Return|
The following traffic changes will occur next week in support of the roundabout construction project:
- Beginning Monday, May 19th, access to Chestnut St. to and from Nashville Rd. will be closed and detours will be in place.
- Oaklawn Way will reopen one day next week.
- Loving Way will close once Oaklawn Way reopens.
For more information and maps, please visit the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet website HERE. You may also contact Wes Watt, Public Information Officer at Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, at 270-746-7898 ext. 275 for more information.
The roundabout construction project will cause traffic disruptions throughout the summer.
- Phase II (underway) – Closings of Oaklawn, Loving Way, and Chestnut St.
- Phase III (beginning late June) – Closings of Loving Way and University Blvd.
- Phase IV (beginning late July) – Closing of the entire intersection and approaching roads
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets