Parking and Transit May Session Changes
|Date: Friday, May 16th, 2014||Return|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect for May session:
May 17th – May 31st
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff Premium and Non-Premium permits will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY.
- Transit service between Main and South Campus will be on call ONLY 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM weekdays. Please call 270-745-2361 to schedule pick-up.
- ADA service will be on call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Office hours for Parking and Transportation will be 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM beginning Monday, May 19th until Friday, June 6th.
Please direct any questions to PTS at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com.
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets