Parking and Transit Summer Changes
|Date: Friday, June 6th, 2014||Return|
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect for June 9th – Aug 14th, 2014:
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff Premium and Non-Premium zones will be enforced as usual.
- Parking meters will be enforced as usual.
- The following lots are open parking during the summer (no permit required).
- Russellville Road
- Service Supply
- University Blvd
- Adams Street
- Campbell Lane
- View the Summer Lighting Plan Map to see a list of lots that close at dusk.
- White Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency.
- Monday – Thursday: service will be provided from 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 3:30 PM.
- Friday: service will be provided from 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 12:30 PM.
- Green Line will operate on a 1-hour frequency from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM on Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY. Last round begins at Campbell Lane Lot at 7:00 PM.
- ADA service will be on call ONLY. Please call 270-745-2361.
Additional information may be found at www.wku.edu/transportation. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, August 25, 2014. Please direct any questions to Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,