Commuter Permits are SOLD OUT
|Date: Tuesday, August 26th, 2014||Return|
Why limit permit sales?
Commuter parking permit sales were limited so permit holders could find parking spaces on campus. This change was needed when we lost 500 parking spaces to construction. Log into your Parking Account to add your name to the Commuter waitlist.
What are my options?
South Campus (SC) Parking Permit - $50
- The SC permit is honored in the South Campus and Campbell Lane park and ride lots any time. These lots are served by Topper Transit White Line buses until 6PM, and Green Line buses until 10PM weekdays.
- After 2:00 pm, the SC permit is honored in Commuter lots on main campus (except for PS2).
- After 4:30 pm, the SC permit is honored in any zone except for Non-Premium Housing and Premium Housing.
Alumni Square Garage Commuter (AC) Parking Permit - $160
- The “AC” permit provides guaranteed parking in the Alumni Square Garage from 6 AM until 6 PM Monday-Friday and parking in AP zones at any time. This includes lots that become “AP” zones in the evening.
- The Alumni Square Garage is served by the Topper Transit Red Line until 6PM and Green Line until 10PM weekdays.
Go BG Transit – $10 Semester Passes
Do you live in the apartments behind the Kroger on Campbell Lane? WKU Parking and Transportation has partnered with the Go BG Transit service to provide 15 minute frequency to main campus during peak service.
Topper Transit Stops at Nearby Apartments - Free
Topper Transit is free and stops at nearby apartment complexes
Campus Evolution Village and nearby residents - The White Line (South Campus Park and Ride Route) now stops at your apartment complex with direct service to campus.
The Columns Apartments and nearby residents - The Red Line (North Campus Circulator Route) now stops at your apartment complex with direct service to campus.
10/26 to 10/31
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
How does one ditch a dependence on soda? Here are five tips for kicking your soda habit for good.
Are artificial sweeteners used in soft drinks and foods safe? Will they make us fat? How much is too much? Science doesn't have all the answers yet, but researchers have some clues.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,