Health Tip: Fear and Phobias
|Author: Shelly Nolloth|
Date: Thursday, July 7th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
The following questions, suggested by the American Heart Association, may help you determine if you need to see a mental health professional:
- Do you have an unreasonable fear of being in enclosed spaces like shops, elevators, etc.?
- Do you find yourself worrying about getting some incurable illness?
- Are you exceptionally afraid of heights?
- Do you feel panicky in crowds?
- Do you worry unduly when relatives are late in coming home?
- Do you feel more relaxed indoors?
- Do you dislike going out alone?
- Do you feel uneasy traveling on buses or trains even if they are not crowded?
May 20th - May 26th
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
Map and Tentative Schedule
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.