ATP On-the-road Participant Submission Form
WKU ID Card Online Application
Use the form below to apply for your WKU ID Card online. Before you begin, please
read the photo requirements thoroughly to ensure that the file you send will be accepted.
- The picture file must be in .jpeg (or .jpg) format.
- The picture must be a current head and shoulder (portrait) shot.
- Your face must be clearly visible and facing forward--no profile shots, sunglasses, or hats.
- The photo must be in color.
- You must be the only person in the picture.
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes can be worn.
- The photograph must have a neutral, light-colored background.
- Nothing can be touching the face such has hands, props or other distractions.
- The file must be less than 1MB in size.
Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. You will be
notified by email if the photo you supplied was not acccepted.
|Bad Contrast||Bad Cropping||Background Too Dark||No Goofy Photos||Photo Too Dark||Photo Too Ligh|
Pick Up Requirements
The WKU ID Center will notify you by email when your WKU ID Card is ready.
- You must be registered for classes or be registered to participate in an upcoming ATP at WKU before your card can be made.
- You must present one form of government issued photo ID such as a driver's license, passport, military ID, or state issued photo ID upon pickup.
Online Application Form
Fill out the form below
- All fields are required.
- You must enter your 9 digit WKUID below - if you do not know it, please use the WKUID Lookup Page.
- You must enter your Topnet PIN below - if you do not know it, please use the Topnet PIN Reset Page.
- You must enter a valid email address below
- Use the "Browse" button to locate the image file on your computer that you would like to submit.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,