- The ID cards are the property of Western Kentucky University and are intended for University purposes only. Any transfer, alteration, falsification, or forgery of a campus identification card constitutes a violation of University policy and may result in an appropriate disciplinary action. In addition, fraudulent or illegal use of the campus identification card may result in criminal charges and/or civil proceedings.
- This card is not transferable and must be presented upon request to establish official University identification.
- The University is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of the WKU ID Card.
- Replacement cards will be made for a fee of $20.00.
- $10 service charge will be deducted from the account balance of anyone requesting a refund for Big Red and/or Dining Dollars at the end of the semester.
- If no refund request is made, the funds will remain on the account from semester to semester.
- No transfers between Meal Plan Dollars, Dining Dollars and/or Big Red Dollars are allowed.
- Any billed charges for accounts on the WKU ID Card that are left unpaid may be collected from any outstanding card balances. See specific information regarding billings due dates and procedures by visiting the Tuition and Fees website at: http://www.wku.edu/bursar/
- Any disputes regarding off-campus Big Red Dollars must be addressed within 60 days of the original transaction date.
- Meal plan cancellations or changes are allowed until the end of the 2nd week of classes for each semester. Meal plan cancellations will be charged a $25 service charge plus a daily use rate.
- Lost cards should be reported immediately to the ID Center.
- There is a limit of $20 per day for vending machine transactions with the WKU ID Card (to prevent unauthorized use).
- Check your card purchase history and/or balances at WKU.ManageMyID.com
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,