Full-Time Faculty/Staff Memberships:
Full-time faculty/staff have the option of payroll deduction or a yearly lump-sum payment in advance.
For payroll deduction, you must register at the Intramural-Recreational Sports Office, located at 54a Preston Center.
One-year lump-sum payment can be made at the Intramural-Recreational Sports Office, located at 54a Preston Center.
* <$17,499: $111.00 yearly (biweekly: $4.27, semi-monthly: $4.63, monthly: $9.25)
* $17,500-$44,999: $189 yearly (biweekly: $7.27, semi-monthly: $7.88, monthly:15.75)
* >$45,000: $252.00 yearly (biweekly: $9.69, semi-monthly: $10.50, monthly: $21.00
Full time faculty/staff spouse and children:
* The fee for a spouse will be the same as that paid by the faculty/staff member.
* Spouse/children memberships are available without Faculty/Staff membership, permitting the child is 14 or older.
* An adult member must accompany children under 14 in the facility at all times.
* Dependent children and grandchildren (18 years and under) will be $50.00 per child per year.
* Children/Grandchildren over 18 will fall under the Buddy category.
Full-time "temporary" employees are not eligible for payroll deduction.
Employment status overrides all other status categories.
For more information regarding memberships and/or questions about our services offered, please contact our Office Coordinator, Becky Sims, at (270) 745-6061 or visit the Intramural-Recreational Sports offic located on the second floor of the Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center.
WKU ID Card Information:
All members must have an ID to enter the building. Only current WKU Faculty/Staff and students may use their WKU 800#'s. All others will be assigned a Preston Only 500#. There is a $10 charge for all new Preston Center ID's. A $20 replacement fee will be charged for all lost Preston Only ID's. This cost is the University standard for replacement ID's.
Preston Center members who are not enrolled as students and are not employed by the university are eligible to purchase a Preston Center parking permit at a fee of $10.00 per semester. (Fall Semester, Spring semester, and Summer semester). The parking permits must be purchased at WKU Parking and Transportation. For further details regarding “Preston Only” parking permits, please contact Parking and Transportation at (270) 745-2361
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,