Full-Time Faculty/Staff Memberships:
Full-time faculty/staff have the option of payroll deduction or a yearly lump-sum payment in advance.
For payroll deduction, you must register at the Intramural-Recreational Sports Office, located at 54a Preston Center.
One-year lump-sum payment can be made at the Intramural-Recreational Sports Office, located at 54a Preston Center.
* <$17,499: $111.00 yearly (biweekly: $4.27, semi-monthly: $4.63, monthly: $9.25)
* $17,500-$44,999: $189 yearly (biweekly: $7.27, semi-monthly: $7.88, monthly:15.75)
* >$45,000: $252.00 yearly (biweekly: $9.69, semi-monthly: $10.50, monthly: $21.00
Full time faculty/staff spouse and children:
* The fee for a spouse will be the same as that paid by the faculty/staff member.
* Spouse/children memberships are available without Faculty/Staff membership, permitting the child is 14 or older.
* An adult member must accompany children under 14 in the facility at all times.
* Dependent children and grandchildren (18 years and under) will be $50.00 per child per year.
* Children/Grandchildren over 18 will fall under the Buddy category.
Full-time "temporary" employees are not eligible for payroll deduction.
Employment status overrides all other status categories.
For more information regarding memberships and/or questions about our services offered, please contact our Office Coordinator, Becky Sims, at (270) 745-6061 or visit the Intramural-Recreational Sports offic located on the second floor of the Raymond B. Preston Health and Activities Center.
WKU ID Card Information:
A WKU ID card must be presented to the front desk staff to gain access to the facility. Individuals who are not enrolled as students and are not employed by the university will be issued a “Preston Only” membership number from our office. Once this number has been assigned, it is the member’s responsibility to take a copy of the application to the ID Center located in room 126 of the Downing University Center, to have an ID made. “Preston Only” ID’s cost $10.
Preston Center members who are not enrolled as students and are not employed by the university are eligible to purchase a Preston Center parking permit at a fee of $10.00 per semester. (Fall Semester, Spring semester, and Summer semester). The parking permits must be purchased at WKU Parking and Transportation. For further details regarding “Preston Only” parking permits, please contact Parking and Transportation at (270) 745-2361