Dr. Sean Marston
Assistant Professor - Information Systems
Office: Grise Hall 216
Dr. Marston's teaching interests include information systems and operation strategy, system analysis and resign, quantitative methods, telecommunications, database management, and e-commerce.
Dr. Marston's research focuses on economic analysis of information systemspolicy issues, digital distribution, and cloud computing. He has presented his research at several academic conferences including the Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, the Academy of Business Research Conference, the Decision Sciences Institute annual meeting, and the INFORMS annual meeting. His research has been published in the Decision Sciences Journal and the International Journal of Electronic Commerce.
PhD in Information Systems, 2010, University of Florida
MBA, 2005, Georgia Institute of Technology
BS Computer Engineering, 1999, Georgia Institute of Technology
Areas of Expertise
- Economic Analysis of Information Systems Policy Issues
- Digital Distribution
- Cloud Computing
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, International Conference on Information Systems
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, Hawaii Internaional Conference on System Sciences
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, European Journal of Electronic Commerce
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, International Journal of Electronic Commerce
- Ad Hoc Reviewer, Decision Sciences JOurnal
- Member, Association for Information Systems
- Member, Decision Sciences Institute
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,