SAS Global Forum 2012
|Date: Monday, April 30th, 2012||Return to Archive|
SAS® Global Forum is the premier event for SAS® professionals worldwide, offering unequaled educational and networking opportunities, just as the conference has for the past 37 years.
At the 2012 Conference:
- WKU Institutional Research Received the SAS Excellence in Education Award.
- The Analytics in Action paper received an Honorable Mention in the Best Papers Awards.
- Conference Interview with IR Director, Dr. Tuesdi Helbig
Two papers were presented by Institutional Research staff:
- Bogard, M. T., James, C. R., Helbig, T. L., & Huff, G. D. (2012). Analytics in Action: Using SAS® Enterprise Miner to Reduce Student Attrition
- Hume, J. D. (2012). Uploading Your IPEDS Data Electronically Using SAS®
IR Staff who attended the conference included Dr. Tuesdi Helbig, Matt Bogard, Leslie Davis, Stefanie Estes, Dr. Matt Foraker, Gina Huff, and James Hume.
Western Kentucky University uses SAS to give faculty and administrators self-service access to data about students, faculty, programs and courses – when they want it, the way they want it.
A customer success story, published by SAS, detailed the implementation and preliminary outcomes of the Institutional Research Decision Support System (IR-DSS). IR-DSS is a web application that provides on demand access to timely university data.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,