International Diplomat Program Application
Please complete the following application information and respond to the questions
carefully. Application and two reference forms must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. Friday, March24th, 2017. Please use this reference form and have your reference e-mail the form directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship, a student must meet the criteria below
- Must have successfully completed two semesters of study in the U.S.
- Should be maintaining valid F-1 or J-1 status
- Should be maintaining good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate students and 3.0 for graduate students
- Demonstrate sensitivity to and appreciation for cultural differences
- Complete the application form, submitting two recommendation forms
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- Commit to serving for one academic year as an International Diplomat
- Commit to working 4 hours per week
- Serve as a mentor to current and prospective international students
- Organize and participate in events for international and domestic students
- Serve as a host to international visitors and perform campus tour
- Students are awarded $3,000 in scholarship funds towards their tuition and fees for one academic year ($1,500 per semester). Amount is applied to student's account.
- Opportunity to improve cross-cultural communication skills
- Enhance leadership skills
- Develop friendships with students from around the world
- Have an impressive and unique experience to add to resume
Please submit completed application, along with 2 reference forms, by 4:30 p.m. Friday, March 24th, 2017. Please use this reference form and have your reference e-mail the reference form directly to email@example.com. No incomplete application will be accepted.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,