- Intramural Home
- Fall 2014 Sports
- Spring 2015 Sports
- How To Sign Up
- Rules/Captain's Information
- Battle of the Bluegrass Regional Flag Football Championship
- Athlete of the Week
- Intramural Sports Blog
- All-University Points Men's/Women's
- Teams may be Intramural Champions or teams designated by their respective institutions from any two  or four  year degree-granting college or university.
- Teams representing military installations are also eligible to compete, with all members of these teams consisting of persons that are assigned to that respective military installation.
- Each member of a team must meet the following:
- Must be a currently enrolled student at least ½ of full time enrollment as an undergraduate or 6 hours as a graduate.
- Must represent the same institution.
- May not be a current member of a Varsity team or played varsity for 1 year form the national championship day from the last year played.
- Can not have been a professional in related activity.
- The Executive Director is authorized to determine player eligibility requirements for this event in accordance with the NIRSA National Campus Championship Series Eligibility and Event guidelines and the ACIS National Flag Football Championships to be hosted by the University of West Florida in Pensacola, FL.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,