- Intramural Home
- Fall 2016 Sports
- Spring 2017 Sports
- How To Sign Up
- Rules/Captain's Information
- All-University Points Men's/Women's
- Intramural Sports Blog
- Battle of the Bluegrass Regional Flag Football Championship
- Intramural Official Application
Official's Application - Due October 21st
- Three officials will be selected as All-Tournament Officials, and they will receive invitations to officiate at the NIRSA National Flag Football Championships in Pensacola, FL.
- Tournament Officials will be provided accommodations at Staybridge in Bowling Green, KY on Friday November 18th, and Saturday November 19th.
- Tournament Officials will be provided the following meals:
- Hot Continental Breakfast will be provided each day at the Hotel
- Dinner Friday November 18th
- Lunch November 19th
- Dinner Provided at the Tournament Social November 19th
- Lunch November 20th
- All officials will be paid an officiating stipend of $75 regardless of the number of games officiated.
- All officials will receive a WKU Intramural-Recreational Sports Logo whistle.
- Suggested Equipment you should bring- PDF
- How to sign-up to be an official at the event?
- Simply submit the Official’s Application Form through the Google Doc link above.
Officials' Applications Due October 21st
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,