- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Getting a KY Driver's License
Available Testing Languages for Written Permit Test
You will need the following documents to apply for your Driver's License:
- Non-US Citizen application (this form is at ISO)
- DHS School Compliance Form (this form is at ISO)
- I-20 or DS-2019
- Passport, Visa, I-94 Card
- Social Security Card OR Denial Letter
- Official proof of your local address (this would be a postmarked envelope with current address such as utility, phone, or school bill). The postmark date must be within the past 60 days.
- If applicable, your foreign driver's license with translation form notarized in ISO Office. (You must bring someone with you that can translate your language and complete the translation at ISO.)
When you visit ISO to obtain the forms indicated above, we will provide you with further instructions and information.
If you have any questions about the process, please call the Division of Driver Licensing at 270-746-7493